Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week Ten



I cant imagine anything more vain than taking a picture of yourself. oh well, here's what i got for this week.

Matt Smith







I got two ski days in at Mary Jane this week and the snow was unreal.

This season has been so icy, so it was great have real snow to ski on.
It was just a pretty perfect weekend, such a blessing!
I actually shot and edited this on my phone, which is why the quality isn't the best.I have been really experimenting a lot with my phone this past week, lots of layering and blending.


-Ty

Nothing special. Went to ISU this weekend for my brothers recital. He's an amazing musician and I am so proud of him. 

-Alison


I'm tired... (read more)

- Danièle

The third and last snow of the season. Spring is coming, I can't believe winter is ending so soon. So much to look forward to. 

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment