Sunday, April 1, 2012

Water: 14.52


i love this theme so much! i don't think there is anything i love more then being in the water. when i am in the water, it is such a great escape from reality. once you sink into the water, a whole new world opens up and you can just explore. this is a bit of an ode to a photo that chase took of her sister.

ty


into the wilderness, novels, walking in the grass barefoot, walks on the trail, day dreaming, web design, blog posts, fresh flowers, mat kearney || spring break this week. working on blog/web design. stoked!

alison


When I first saw the theme for this week, I was planning on doing a shoot in the rain. Turns out the weather held off for the week so I didn't get the chance to. Instead I opted for a variant of water: fog. We woke up super early and beat the sunrise to the model's house, shooting beside a small lake and catching the beautiful morning fog. You can see the full series on my blog.

- Danièle

No comments:

Post a Comment