Friday, March 30, 2012

13.52


this week was crazy. i shot this in breckenridge at a friends house, the stars were so beautiful! We went to my uncles restaurant in Vail and he served us a TEN COURSE MEAL! As if that wasn't a big enough treat, I got to come back to this view.
Ty


I cannot wait until next week is over and I have my major mid-semester assessments done. I've finally got a job now, so I'm hoping I can start saving up for my next lens. I've had my eye on a 50 1.4 for so long, it'll be the first thing I buy with my first few paychecks.

- Danièle

Went to the city this week for a JH & HS mission trip. They made sandwiches and gave blankets to the homeless and shared the love of Jesus. They are rock stars. In other news, I read the Hunger Games trilogy in six days and read "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green in six hours. I highly recommend both :)

-Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment