Monday, February 20, 2012

week 8



Someone was watching me while I took this and it was really awkward.

-Alison


This is my boss.

Sincerely,
Matt Smith


Shot lots film this week, it's getting developed right now so I may end up replacing this later in the week. I need to get back to really exploring, I have been looking up abandoned and vacant property around denver lately and will probably start exploring that. I have also been applying for schools this week, it's been exciting and anxiety ridden. But mostly exciting. I also have been reading a lot this week, I  always forget how fun it is to escape into a story.

Ty


This is the beautiful Lauren. 

Danièle


Self portrait in a field of pricker bushes.

Jenn



A video I've been working on for quite some time now. This was shot entirely on the 8mm iPhone app and has taken months to complete.
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment